Weapons in Afterpulse are used to eliminate enemies. Afterpulse contains a large variety of weapons with varying appearances and stastistics.
Types of Weapons
There are two categories of weapons: Primary and Secondary. Primary weapons include SMGs, assault rifles, and sniper rifles. Secondary weapons include hanguns, shotguns, and launchers.
All weapons are either automatic, semi-automatic, bolt-action, or single shot.
Automatic weapons have a fast rate of fire and large clips. SMG, LMG, and Assault are classes of automatic weapons.
Semi-auto weapons have a moderate rate of fire and moderate sized clips. Handgun and Shotgun are classes of semi-auto weapons.
Bolt-action weapons have a slow rate of fire and a small clip. Precision is a class of bolt-action weapons.
Single shot weapons have a very slow rate of fire and a clip size of 1. Launchers is a class of single shot weapons.
Classes of Weapons
- Assault - Moderate rate of fire, moderate clips, moderate damage, and moderate range. It is a good all-around weapon.
- SMG - High rate of fire, large clips, low damage, and short range. It is a good class for close-range battles.
- LMG - High rate of fire, very large clips, very low damage, moderate range. It is a good class for close to medium range battles.
- Precision - Low rate of fire, small clips, high damage, and long range. It is good class for long range battles.
- Handgun - Moderate rate of fire, small clips, moderate damage, and short range. It is a good class for finishing off enemies at short range.
- Shotgun - Low rate of fire, moderate clips, high damage, and short range. It is a good class for killing enemies at short range.
- Launcher - Very low rate of fire, very small clips, very high damage, moderate range. It is a good class for medium range battles.
Note: These are just general descriptions of the weapon classes - there are some exceptions.
See also: Grade